Tag Archives: faces

Bucks County mass murderer Cosimo DiNardo faces death penalty

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — The suspect in the murders of four men, whose bodies were found buried on a Bucks County farm this past summer, may end up facing the death penalty after all.

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, had previously made a deal with prosecutors that would allow him to avoid the death penalty if he helped investigators.

On Wednesday, the Bucks County district attorney’s office filed a notice in court that indicates prosecutors may seek the death penalty if DiNardo is convicted.

DiNardo along with his cousin and alleged accomplice, 20-year-old Sean Kratz, are due in court for an arraignment Thursday.

A separate court filing on Wednesday indicates Kratz still faces the death penalty

Read more at: http://www.yc.news/2017/12/13/bucks-county-cosimo-dinardo-sean-kratz-solebury/

Tampa serial killer case: Man arrested, faces 4 first-degree murder ch

Police received 5,000 tips in the case, Dugan said. On Wednesday, he praised Donaldson’s coworker for reporting the gun to police, and he said the coworker might receive a reward.

Read more at: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/national/possible-break-florida-serial-killer-case-after-murders-police-say/aJUeq3R9FlC1aCD7g5c1SN/

Tampa serial killer case: Man arrested, faces 4 first-degree murder charges in fatal shootings

Police received 5,000 tips in the case, Dugan said. On Wednesday, he praised Donaldson’s coworker for reporting the gun to police, and he said the coworker might receive a reward.

Read more at: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/national/possible-break-florida-serial-killer-case-after-murders-police-say/aJUeq3R9FlC1aCD7g5c1SN/

Tampa serial killer case: Man arrested, faces 4 first-degree murder charges in fatal shootings

A 24-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in connection with four fatal shootings in Florida, Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan said.

Read more trending news 

Howell Emanuel Donaldson III was detained around 2:45 p.m. Tuesday at a McDonald’s restaurant in Ybor City, where he worked, Dugan said.

Donaldson had handed a coworker a McDonald’s bag with a loaded .40 caliber Glock pistol inside of it and told the coworker he planned to leave the state, Dugan said. The coworker approached a police officer who was at the restaurant.

Related: What is the difference between a serial killer, spree killer and mass murderer?



Donaldson returned a short while later and

Read more at: http://www.myajc.com/news/national/possible-break-florida-serial-killer-case-after-murders-police-say/aJUeq3R9FlC1aCD7g5c1SN/

Local University Student Faces Charges In Connection With Claims Of Mass Shooting Or Bombing

A John Brown University student is accused of making explosives and threatening to bomb or commit a mass shooting, according to the Siloam Springs Police Department

Police were dispatched to J. Alvin Brown Hall on the John Brown University campus regarding a suicidal student who made references about committing a mass shooting or bombing, according to police.

Timothy Constantin, 20, of Gainesville, Fla., was reportedly found in a dorm room with an AK-47 rifle, a .9mm pistol, a Maverick shotgun, a bullet proof vest, several magazines, ammunition, as well as numerous knives including a machete in his possession. He was arrested Nov. 14 on suspicion of committing criminal acts involving explosives, police stated.

According to court documents, Constantin told police if he wanted to do a mass killing, “he would use explosive devices because they are easy to make, easy to conceal, easy to synchronize, inflict

Read more at: http://www.wthitv.com/content/test/460341633.html?ref=633

Local University Student Faces Charges In Connection With Claims Of Mass Shooting Or Bombing

SILOAM SPRINGS (KFSM) — A John Brown University student is accused of making explosives and threatening to bomb or commit a mass shooting, according to the Siloam Springs Police Department

Police were dispatched to J. Alvin Brown Hall on the John Brown University campus regarding a suicidal student who made references about committing a mass shooting or bombing, according to police.

Timothy Constantin, 20, of Gainesville, Fla., was reportedly found in a dorm room with an AK-47 rifle, a .9mm pistol, a Maverick shotgun, a bullet proof vest, several magazines, ammunition, as well as numerous knives including a machete in his possession. He was arrested Nov. 14 on suspicion of committing criminal acts involving explosives, police stated.

According to court documents, Constantin told police if he wanted to do a mass killing, “he would use explosive devices because they are easy to make, easy to conceal, easy to synchronize, inflict mass chaos and mass

Read more at: http://5newsonline.com/2017/11/21/local-university-student-faces-charges-in-connection-with-claims-of-mass-shooting-or-bombing/

Rapper’s bodyguard faces 10 charges of aggravated assault in mass shooting at Little Rock club

A 25-year-old Memphis man who worked as a bodyguard for the rapper who was on stage when shots rang out at a Little Rock nightclub last month is facing 10 charges of aggravated assault in the mass shooting, which injured more than two dozen people.

The Little Rock Police Department said that Kentrell Gwynn, who was already in jail on federal gun charges tied to the July 1 shooting at Power Ultra Lounge and a separate shooting outside a different Arkansas club, was served warrants Friday afternoon.

Gwynn earlier this week entered a not guilty plea to federal charges and had his trial set for Sept. 18.

The rapper who was on stage during the concert, 25-year-old Ricky Hampton, has not been charged in the Little Rock shooting.

Hampton, 25, faces a federal charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm stemming from a shooting June 25 outside Club Envy in Forrest

Read more at: http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/aug/18/rappers-bodyguard-faces-10-charges-aggravated-assa/?f=news-arkansas

Rapper’s bodyguard faces 10 charges of aggravated assault in …

A 25-year-old Memphis man who worked as a bodyguard for the rapper who was on stage when shots rang out at a Little Rock nightclub last month is facing 10 charges of aggravated assault in the mass shooting, which injured more than two dozen people.

The Little Rock Police Department said that Kentrell Gwynn, who was already in jail on federal gun charges tied to the July 1 shooting at Power Ultra Lounge and a separate shooting outside a different Arkansas club, was served warrants Friday afternoon.

Gwynn earlier this week entered a not guilty plea to federal charges and had his trial set for Sept. 18.

The rapper who was on stage during the concert, 25-year-old Ricky Hampton, has not been charged in the Little Rock shooting.

Hampton, 25, faces a federal charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm stemming from a shooting June 25 outside Club Envy in Forrest

Read more at: http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/aug/18/rappers-bodyguard-faces-10-charges-aggravated-assa/

Rapper’s bodyguard pleads innocent; man faces charge in mass shooting at Little Rock club

The bodyguard for Memphis rapper Ricky Hampton pleaded innocent Tuesday in federal court in Little Rock to two gun charges on which he was indicted Aug. 3.

Kentrell Dominique Gwynn, 25, of Memphis appeared briefly Thursday for his plea and arraignment before U.S. Magistrate Judge Joe Volpe. Gwynn’s attorney, Erin Cassinelli of Little Rock, entered the innocent plea for him.

Gwynn and Hampton, also 25 and from Memphis, are set for a Sept. 18 jury trial before U.S. District Judge Leon Holmes.

Hampton was indicted July 6 on a charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm on June 25, when he was videotaped carrying a machine-gun-style pistol outside Club Envy in Forrest City, where he had just finished performing under the stage name Finese2Tymes. Hampton is also facing state charges in a shooting outside the club in

Read more at: http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/aug/16/rapper-s-bodyguard-pleads-innocent-2017/?f=news-arkansas

Judge Set to Rule on Whether Seal Beach Mass Murderer Faces Death Penalty

Orange County Superior Court Judge Thomas Goethals will rule Aug. 18 whether to block mass murderer Scott Dekraai from receiving the death penalty and determine if the Sheriff’s Department can be trusted to turn over all records ordered by the court.

Attorneys gave their final arguments Thursday to close an evidentiary hearing which started in late May in which Dekraai’s attorneys alleged the District Attorney’s office and Sheriff’s Department  failed to provide court-ordered records in the past. The defense lawyers contend its possible the DA and Sheriff’s Department still haven’t turned over everything and suggest Dekraai  should be spared the death penalty because he won’t receive a fair trial on the penalty he is to face for the murders.

If

Read more at: http://voiceofoc.org/2017/08/judge-set-to-rule-on-whether-seal-beach-mass-murderer-faces-death-penalty/