Tag Archives: suspected

Six suspected members of banned neo-Nazi terrorist group National Action arrested

The five men from Cambridge, Banbury, Wolverhampton, Leicester and Stockport – and a woman from Banbury – were detained by police. All six are being held at a police station in the West Midlands.

Police said the suspects, aged between 21 and 37, were detained under Section 41 of the Terrorism Act. A number of properties are being searched in connection with the arrests.


Neo-Nazi arrests: British Army soldiers charged with terror offences

In a statement, West Midlands Police said the arrests were “pre-planned and intelligence led,” and insisted there is no threat to public safety.

National Action became the UK’s first-ever neo-Nazi terrorist group to be banned in the UK when the government outlawed it in December 2016.

Read more at: https://www.rt.com/uk/414882-nazi-national-action-arrest/

Records: Suspected teen gunman tells police ‘I was mad’

CLOVIS, N.M. (AP) — The teenager accused of gunning down two employees inside a New Mexico public library this week and seriously wounding four others, including a 10-year-old boy, had planned to shoot up his high school but went to the library instead, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

Nathaniel Jouett, 16, told police he did not know why he picked the Clovis-Carver Public Library and that he did not know anyone there, said the documents filed in connection with Monday’s shooting rampage in the rural community of Clovis.

But he told investigators he had wanted to target his high school for a long time because he was “mad at everyone since he got kicked out of school last year,” the documents said. He also told them he felt like no one liked him.

Jouett was on a two-day

Read more at: http://wtop.com/national/2017/08/teen-mass-shooting-suspect-was-searching-for-inner-peace/

15 Year Old Boy Suspected Of Killing Two In New Mexico Mass Shooting

High school sophomore Nathaniel Jouett is in police custody after allegedly killing two people and injuring four more in Monday’s mass shooting at a public library in Clovis, N.M., KOB 4 reports.

While his motive remains unclear, investigators found that the teen had a troubled past. Jouett began using drugs at the age of 13, and reportedly suffered from abuse from someone outside his family. (RELATED: Multiple People Killed In New Mexico Public Library Shooting)

Jouett had allegedly experienced trouble at school the Friday before the shooting. He had gotten in a fight at school, and had been suspended along with another boy, according to KOB 4.

He reportedly walked into the Clovis-Carver Public Library Monday and began shooting.

“Run! Why aren’t you running? I’m shooting at you! Run!” eyewitness Lisa Baird told The Eastern New Mexico News the gunman yelled at her.

Despite his history, Jouett reportedly seemed to be on

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/15-year-old-boy-suspected-of-killing-two-in-new-mexico-mass-shooting/

A nurse in Germany is suspected in the deaths of at least 86 patients

A German nurse convicted in 2015 of killing two people with heart medication overdoses is now suspected in the deaths of dozens more during a grisly spree more than a decade ago, police said Monday.

Niels Hoegel, who is serving a life sentence, is now believed by police to have killed 84 patients and possibly many more who died under mysterious circumstances during his shifts at two hospitals in the northwestern towns of Oldenburg and Delmenhorst. He worked there between 1999 and 2005.

If convicted of the additional deaths, Hoegel, 40, would be Germany’s worst mass murderer in postwar history — a claim that he reportedly boasted about in prison.

“There’s no end in sight to the horror,” said Oldenburg police chief Johann Kuehme at a news conference, adding that the three-year investigation into additional suspicious deaths would continue. “The evidence that we’ve collected so far is shocking enough, indeed it is beyond

Read more at: http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-killer-nurse-20170828-story.html

ISIS in Europe: Suspected Terror Attack in German Nightclub Mass Shooting

A gunman opened fire in a nightclub in the southern German city of Konstanz, killing one person and injuring four others, police said.

The 34-year-year old attacker suffered life threatening injuries and died after being shot by police, who rushed to the scene at about 4.30 am local time, reported German broadcaster Deutsche Welle. 

One police officer was injured in an exchange of fire with the suspect.

GettyImages-497550046 (file photo) A police man protects the evacuated HDI Arena prior to the International Friendly match between Germany and Netherlands at HDI Arena on November 17, 2015 in Hanover, Germany. Getty

Eyewitnesses told broadcaster Südwestrundfunk that a nightclub doorman

Read more at: http://www.newsweek.com/gunman-opens-fire-german-nightclub-killing-one-and-injuring-four-643852

Suspected Kalamazoo mass-killer’s statements to Michigan State Police admissible at trial

KALAMAZOO, MICH. (WKZO-AM/FM) — Prosecutors will be allowed to use potentially incriminating and bizarre statements at the June murder trial of a southwest Michigan Uber driver accused of killing six people during a shooting spree.

Jason Dalton was interviewed twice in the 24 hours after eight people were gunned down across three Kalamazoo locations last February. The entirety of both interviews will not be admissible at trial, however.

Kalamazoo County Circuit Court Judge Alexander Lipsey ruled Thursday prosecutors can use all of Dalton’s interview with Michigan State Police and agreed to a partial suppression of statements made to Kalamazoo Public Safety.

The 46-year-old made claims of demonic possession during each interrogation, saying the rideshare company’s smartphone app took control of his vehicle and body, but those admissions came after refusals to speak to detectives.

Dalton’s attorney claimed his client’s constructional rights were violated last Thursday.

Suspected Kalamazoo mass-killer’s statements to Michigan State Police admissible at trial

KALAMAZOO, MICH. (WKZO-AM/FM) — Prosecutors will be allowed to use potentially incriminating and bizarre statements at the June murder trial of a southwest Michigan Uber driver accused of killing six people during a shooting spree.

Jason Dalton was interviewed twice in the 24 hours after eight people were gunned down across three Kalamazoo locations last February. The entirety of both interviews will not be admissible at trial, however.

Kalamazoo County Circuit Court Judge Alexander Lipsey ruled Thursday prosecutors can use all of Dalton’s interview with Michigan State Police and agreed to a partial suppression of statements made to Kalamazoo Public Safety.

The 46-year-old made claims of demonic possession during each interrogation, saying the rideshare company’s smartphone app took control of his vehicle and body, but those admissions came after refusals to speak to detectives.

Dalton’s attorney claimed his client’s constructional rights were violated last Thursday.

Read more at: http://wtvbam.com/news/articles/2017/apr/20/suspected-kalamazoo-mass-killers-statements-to-michigan-state-police-admissible/

Suspected Fresno rampage killer may have threatened Trump on social media

A man suspected of murdering four people in Fresno – including three during a Tuesday-morning rampage – apparently had an active online presence, including two digital rap albums and several social media accounts that posted racially charged threats aimed at President Donald Trump. Last month, the suspect also posted a music video containing lyrics about shooting “white devils.”

A Facebook page and Twitter account apparently belonging to Kori Ali Muhammad have multiple pictures referencing “destroying these grafted white devil skunks.” Another Facebook page with a display name of Kori MacSon McWallace, which court documents confirm is Muhammad’s alias, shares many of the same posts.


Read more at: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145293959.html

Man Suspected of Washington Mall Mass Shooting Found Dead in Cell

Suspect Arcan Cetin is shown in a driver’s license photo released Sept. 24, 2016 by Sgt. Mark Francis.

The man accused of fatally shooting five people in a Washington state mall last year has been found dead in his jail cell, authorities said Monday.

Arcan Cetin, 20, was discovered hanging in the Snohomish County Jail about 9 p.m. Sunday, said Rosemary Kaholokula, chief criminal deputy prosecutor for Skagit County. No additional details were immediately available, she said.

Cetin was accused of killing four women and a man on September 23 at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, north of Seattle.

Found ‘zombie-like’ after manhunt

The gunman disappeared after the attack.

For much of the next day, police searched the mall for evidence. A blurry surveillance photo helped narrow their manhunt. When police confronted the suspect, he froze and complied, said Lt. Mike Hawley of the Island County Sheriff’s Office.

The

Read more at: http://ktla.com/2017/04/17/man-suspected-of-washington-mall-mass-shooting-found-dead-in-cell/