The Maryland native who was shot in the head during the Las Vegas massacre walked out of a rehabilitation hospital Friday, according to her family.
Tina Frost will continue outpatient basis. She “will have several days off from all of the doctors, nurses, therapists, dieticians, technicians and everyone else who knocks on her door ‘every five minutes,’” said a post from her family on a GoFundMe page that has raised more than $600,000 for Frost.
Frost was among the hundreds of people shot at a concert in Las Vegas Oct. 1. The attack was the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history, killing 58 people and injuring more than 500.
Frost’s boyfriend carried her from the scene of the shooting to a truck. The truck’s driver rushed Frost to a hospital, where doctors had to remove a bullet, which was lodged into her right eye, to save
Read more at: https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Las-Vegas-Shooting-Victim-Tina-Frost-Home-for-the-Holidays-463462013.html
You are using an outdated browser. Upgrade your browser today to better experience this site.
Medical staff at the Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas talk about treating the hundreds of patients injured in the worst mass shooting in modern American history. Tom Tingle/azcentral.com
LAS VEGAS — They found the couple sprawled across the warm asphalt outside the Route 91 Harvest festival. Blood seeped from bullet wounds, his near an elbow, hers on the head. Panicked concertgoers streamed past them.
David Hendrickson, an EMT who attended the Oct. 1 concert, stopped and knelt beside the couple. The woman was growing woozy. Blood soaked
Read more at: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2017/12/04/mass-shooting-unfolded-las-vegas-trauma-hospital-response-plan-fell-victim-confusion/876483001/
The youngest among the 26 people killed in the Texas church massacre was 18 months old, according to a report.
A report by KSAT did not provide details about the infant, one of several children targeted by mass killer Devin Kelley at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs near San Antonio.
The oldest of those killed was 72 years old.
Several of the 20 wounded victims remained hospitalized Monday in conditions ranging from serious to critical, officials said.
Three children, including a 4-year-old, and two adults were at the University Health System in San Antonio, hospital spokeswoman Martha Rendon said.
One of the victims who died Sunday was a pediatric patient who had been taken to the hospital, said Rendon, who declined to release further details on the child.
Megan Posey, a spokeswoman for Connally Memorial Medical Center in Floresville, said one person was listed in stable condition Monday.
She declined to release additional
Read more at: http://nypost.com/2017/11/06/youngest-church-shooting-victim-was-just-18-months-old/
A former Anne Arundel County resident who was injured in the mass shooting at a concert in Las Vegas earlier this month has moved out of neural intensive care, according to a post on a GoFundMe page where her family is raising money for her care.
Tina Frost, 27, an Anne Arundel High School graduate from Crofton, has emerged from a coma after being shot in the head during the Route 91 Harvest festival, and has since traveled to Baltimore, where she is now being treated at Johns Hopkins Hospital, according to another update.
The online fundraiser has raised nearly $589,000 for her treatment and recovery costs as of Tuesday.
“Our Tina marathon continues,” wrote Pam Ostiguy Clark, a family friend who operates the GoFundMe page. “[S]he has just conquered another round of fevers and an elevated heart rate that scared Team Tina. But once
Read more at: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/bs-md-tina-frost-update-20171031-story.html
The father of a Huntington Beach woman killed in the Las Vegas shooting massacre has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the operators of the Mandalay Bay Casino and Resort, Live Nation and the manufacturer of bump stocks.
Andrea Castilla, 28, was one of the 58 people killed at the Route 91 Harvest Festival, when a gunman opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay.
“I just kept looking at her and kissing her and holding her hand and praying that she was going to make it,” said Athena Castilla, Andrea’s sister.
She was at the concert with Andrea and recalls holding her bleeding head, trying to get to a hospital. Andrea was at the concert, celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend, sister and a friend, when terror struck.
“I miss being with her and we just had so many other memories and plans to have ahead of us,” Athena said.
Read more at: http://abc7.com/socal-father-of-las-vegas-attack-victim-files-wrongful-death-lawsuit-/2553818/
ST. LOUIS, MO — There is a fundraiser for the victims of Las Vegas mass shooting at Hollywood Casino. You can order a great meal and help a good cause all at the same time.
The casino posted this message to Facebook Wednesday, “Hollywood St. Louis will be donating the proceeds from the following menu items to Luca Iclodean, one of our family members at the M Resort in Las Vegas. Luca was critically injured during the senseless attack at the Route 91 Harvest Festival on October 1, 2017. Money raised through October 31, 2017 will be donated to assist with medical and rehabilitation bills.”
Read more at: http://fox2now.com/2017/10/19/hollywood-casino-holds-fundraiser-for-victim-of-las-vegas-mass-shooting/